I started by cutting a circle in yellow card stock. I then embossed (the non circle bit) using the Stampin' Up "Brick Wall" folder.
I stamped the flower images, using Promarkers to colour them. I ran the large flower through a dotty embossing folder to provide a bit of interest.
For the sentiment, I used Sale-A-Bration "Hello" stamp set and added it to the white circle area of the card. I played with the positioning of the flowers a fair bit, till I was happy with them. I then glued them down, with the exception of a couple which I used foam pads to add dimension to the display.
Post a Comment