At the end of each project I make, I like to clear my work desk for the next project. Somehow, I had ended up with a pile of odds and ends from previous projects, so I decided they needed to be sorted. Instead of putting them all away, I kept some out and decided to make a tag.
I had an off-cut of a Dylusions Spray Ink, just the right size for a tag base. I used a Hero Arts stamp set called "Galaxy of Stars CL318" which I randomly stamped in shades of blue across the tag base.
I found some die cut stamped flowers (Woodware "Mini Flowers JGS341") on green card which I adhered onto the tag. I found a small bag of die cut stars, so stuck some of those on to the tag too, then found a die cut "Shine" sentiment, which I think was cut using a Stampin' Up die.
The tag was coming together, but I thought the flowers were too dark, so I added a white border and spiral centre, I also added some white dots to the background, all with a white Posca Pen. I also added some red dots to the background using a Posca Pen too.