I was awake early this morning, so decided to have a play with my Visible Image Stamps. I don't use them often enough!
I started by masking of the edges of a piece of white card. In the un-masked area I used two shades of Distress Ink: Wild Honey and Abandoned Coral. I used a heat gun to dry the area then added splatters of more "Abandoned Coral" ink. I then removed the masking tape.
I used dots from the Visible Image "De-strerssed" stamp set with "Abandoned Coral" Distress Ink diagonally across the coloured background.
Using Versafine Clair "Nocturne" black ink, I stamped the "Grunge Flourish" and then stamped the wording, which is part of the "Wings of Change" stamp set. I also added some extra rings using the Visible Image "Shape It Up" stamp set.
On a piece of white card, I stamped three butterflies, also part of the "Wings of Change" stamp set, using two shades of Versafine Clair inks (Summertime and Charming Pink) over the top of each other to create the shade I wanted. I then fussy cut the butterflies and stuck them on to the card.
Finally, I added black and white Ranger "Enamel Accents" to add a little dimension.