This is the card that I had started at the caravan, but couldn't finish till I got home today.
I started the card, by stamping the flowers from the Visible Image "Creative Chaos" stamp set in Versafine Clair "Nocturne" black ink.
I then used Derwent Inktense pencils, applied with a paint brush to colour the flowers. I used a minty green Inktense pencil with a brush to create a very informal rectangle panel of colour behind the flowers.
I used "Weathered Wood" Distress Oxide Ink through part of the Visible Image "Supernova Stencil".
I then added extra black and white dots using Ranger "Enamel Accents". Finally mounting the card onto a piece of black paper and then on to a card blank.