I am relatively new to using the Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks, so I'm still learning about the way they work and how to get the best out of them.
I had an idea of getting a smudged look to stamped images using the oxide inks, so decided to see how it worked in practice. I used a Stamper's Anonymous stamp for the seed heads and a Stampin' Up stamp from their "Iconic Occasions" set for the sentiment. I added a water colour wash for the sky. I'm really happy with the way it has turned out, so I made a card and a tag out of the practice piece.
This is the practice piece which I was able to cut down to make the card and tag.