Even though the heat has subsided, I am still struggling to find my crafting mojo. Last night I decided to have a play and made this tag.
I had prepared the Distress inked background a week or so ago, which I put under a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, to provide a ridged texture. Then added a small strip of white lace to the base of the tag.
Rummaging through my paper flowers I found the dark blue hydrangea petals which I thought would work well, using three layers and securing with a brad. I then topped the brad with a small white flower. I die cut and punched various pieces of foliage in white and blue. I finally added some self adhesive pearls.