I braved the spiders and visited my attic for patterns and fabric. The simple pattern I decided to use came free with a magazine a while back. In hindsight, I wish I had opted for another one as this one had many issues that I had to overcome).
I fell in love with the fabric when I visited Fabricland in Bristol last year. I had no idea what I would use it for, but knew that I had to have some, so in true crafters tradition purchased three metres.
The pattern was originally for a dress, but I decided that I would get more use out of it if I changed it into a tunic top (lopping 4" off the hemline). I also added small slits to the seam/hemline to ease movement. The neckline would not sit correctly, so I decided against what the pattern suggested and did my own thing.
Post a Comment