You may recall my post a couple of days ago where I shared with you a simple summer skirt I had made.
Yesterday, with the remaining fabric. I made a matching summer top, but this time with the striped pattern running vertically. I self drafted the top, using an old t-shirt I had, cutting it up the seams and folding in half to get the shape.
I quite like the idea of having separates that I can mix up to give different looks, so I think I will experiment with these type of garments in future
There are a couple of things I would do differently if I should make it again, but on the whole I'm happy with the end result.
Post a Comment