I decided to play with some Clarity Stamps and stencils to make this card. The end result, reminds me of a William Morris pattern for some reason, which isn't a bad thing!
I started by popping some low tack tape over the Clarity "Queen Anne's Lace" stencil to hold it in postion. I then lightly applied "Tea Rose" Ranger Archival Ink with a blending brush, starting in the middle and fading out to the edge.
Retaining the position of the stencil, I then used "Cornflower Blue" Ranger Archival Ink around the outer edges and worked towards the middle of the card, fading the colour out.
Removing both the stencil and tape, I then used the square template from the 4x4 "Seedheads and Foliage Tiles" stencil set and coloured the central square with a darker sjade of "Tea Rose" Archival Ink.
Keeping the square stencil in position, I then lay another stencil from the "Seedheads and Foliage" stencil set over the top and popped a piece of low tack tape over the edge to hold it in position. I used the "Cornflower Blue" Archival Ink to create the central seedhead design.
I removed the seed head stencil, retaining the square stencil and went around the edge of the square using a fine tip black pen. I then lifted the square stencil and went over the central seedpods with "A Wink Of Stella" to give a beautiful shimmer. Once dry, I then added a touch of white gel pen to the tops of each seed pod, to provide the impression of light hitting them.
Finally, using Versafine Clair "Nocturne" black ink, I stamped the sentiment, which is part of the Clarity "Entwined Sentiments" stamp set. I then stuck three small sticky backed dots on each edge of the central square.