This afternoon I've made another card. This one didn't flow as I was making it. At one stage it was very close to going in the bin, so I walked away from it. Leaving it for over six hours.
I started with a gel plate background made by brayering two Elements inks (Bleu Atoll and Greensleeves) on to the surface of the gel plate, adding splatters of water with a fan paint brush to achieve bleached areas, then taking a press.
Once dry, I started stamping. I've used too many shades of Versafine Clair to mention and to be honest I don't recall the order I stamped in, other than the branch, Nia, the birds and bells, then I think the text, the music notes. Here's a list of the Lavinia Stamps I used:
- Nia the fairy (new release stamp)
- Tree Branch
- Bells (new release stamps)
- Lamps/toadstools (new release stamps)
- Winter Spice Verse (new release stamps)
- Birds (new release stamps)
- Musical Notes
- Small Branch
- Flower Collection (new release stamps)