I started by finding an off cut of patterned paper which I stuck to a tag, using an embossing folder for the texture. I then used three different inks to colour areas of the tag.
Using Stampin' Up "Swirly Scribble" and "Beautiful Branches", I die cut the wreath and leaves. Layering them with some punched foliage too. I then used four layers of flowers in different shades and sizes to create the flower, holding it together with a central brad. I made the sentiment tag, layering the two green colours and stamping "Thank You". I then tucked it in below the flower.
The raised dots are actually domed self adhesive cupboard door slam protectors which I found in the hardware shop.