A couple of days ago, Lavinia Stamps released 21 new stamp designs to purchase. I ordered them all and they arrived today. After cataloguing them on my spreadsheet, I got down to play.
The "Blackberry" stamp took my fancy for my first make using the new stamps, hence the tag above.
For the background, I cut a piece of white card into a tag. I then covered it with "Bundled Sage" Distress Oxide Ink. I then lay the Lavinia Stamps "Foliage" stencil over the tag and used the same ink with a blending brush, which gave a tonal look to the background.
I stamped the blackberry image in Versafine Clair "Shady Lane" green ink and then coloured the image using various shades of Distress Oxide Inks applied with a paint brush.