Time is not on my side at the moment, so I opted for a straight forward design with a more fussy background for my tag.
I started using distress inks in shades of orange and yellows, using a splattering effect. I then used a mask with holes cut in it and filled the holes using a red Promarker pen. Finishing with inking the edges in two different colours.
Because the background was so busy and obvious, I wanted to dilute it a little, so I positioned a white paper doily to one side. I then layered some flowers, shading the orange one with the same red pen used for the dots and secured them to the tag with a decorative brad. Finally, I dug out some foliage bits from my scrap box and positioned them.
Don't forget, If you are taking part in this challenge, I would love to see what you've made. You can find me message me on Facebook here.
Have a great week.
Post a Comment